Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

#23 End of the Learning program

The Internet is really a huge media. Even if I use it everyday for many reasons and feel confident about what I am doing, there are, all the time, new things to learn. It is useful and convenient at the same time pain (when you think about internet speed or network outrage).

I appreciate this opportunity to explore the web2.0 tools as I would not have started if I had to it personally for many excuses (mainly related to time and money :).) I cannot tell I would want to use most of them as some of them are too early to apply to our life but I was all the time good to know as we serve customers with all different requests every day.

I still feel that Web2.0 applications itself need more improvement in speed and it's interface but it is true that it is our job to look at this technology to be ready for future customers who wants our assistance. So it was useful experience to know what is more useful or not and what is convenient or frustrating.

I wish to thank to Learning programme Administrators for the designing this programme and kind encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've enjoyed the programme! Well done! I'm still discovering new ways to apply the knowledge. As you say, heaps of customers with different requests every day!

    ReplyDelete