Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

#20 Week 9 Youtube

It's not the first time I had embedded Youtube video clips, so it was quite easy task. I had really strong desire to use comic video but this time I chose a video clip that relative to library work. If one try to brows the Youtube, the database is too huge to find what he/she wants. So I think I need to have a clear purpose when I search Youtube. I like Youtube because it's very useful when I want to learn things or even try out musics or videos while you are not sure if you want to buy them. Also it's obvious that Youtube is a strong tool for promotion and education. The next video is good example of book recommendation that can be done in the library. I think that it is clear, simple and interesting.




One thing I want to mention about these ready-made web 2.0 tools. It is easy but can we really make our page look good without Knowledge on HTML? I think not yet. This blogspot page template has limited size so that the Video I embedded copied from Youtube page were cut the Frame. Luckily I happened to be able to find which tag I can change from HTML editing tab so I changed size of the video frame but many people will have trouble to do it or can't change it at all. I didn't wanted to calculate the pixel size so I used 'Aspect Ratio Calculator' to find right size.



This part is just a bonus I wasn't going to do it. However I couldn't help but sharing this clip. It's just for fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Web2learner
    Well done for having a go at You Tube :-0

    ReplyDelete