Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

#21 Week 9 Podcast - Podibooks

Podcast is quite new to me. I was so drawn to visual type medium so it was a bit hard for me to keep my interest in this task. I was trying to search library related podcast using Podcastalley.com but many of them were so long to get to the point or the post were so out dated. For that reason, I was a bit less enthusiastic to search right podcast as I became bored.
However, new podiobooks link that I found today from instruction was good news for me. It was interesting to see new way of publication of authors' own work. The audio books created by members are shared free so that they can be introduced to readers directly without any publication or production process. I add subscription of one audiobook to the bloglines and also added script that link to the audio book information. To subscribe I had to make account to the website. They don't really ask your personal information too much but I think that it is one little flaw that I am not very happy about. Because I don't really into making too many accounts which I cannot even remember all.

1 comment: